Created by Charles & Katina from our Clinical Gym team!
We are really excited to be launching our Walk to Run programme at Waves. Something we commonly see at Waves are people who begin a Start to Run programme, however often injuries still arise or they find that motivation and keeping it long-term is tricky. And we get you. For many of us these starting programmes are already a huge step, particularly with life and everything else that comes with it. This is why we have decided to create a Walk to Run programme, with Prep to Walk options.
For months Charles and Katina have been discussing and preparing a programme that is focused on;
- YOU – individual assessments and follow-ups
- Empowerment – Providing you with information so you can build long-term and effective health habits
- Realistic & effective – 2 guided sessions per week in small groups + extra options for at home (if this works for you at this time)
- Fun & motivational – it is important to enjoy what you do! With small groups and a great atmosphere guarateed in a supportive and open environment.
We will focus on walking/running as well as strength, mobility and body awareness over a 12 week programme to provide you a solid and effective foundation.
- 1 individual intake session*
- 1 walk/run outdoor group session with Charles & the gym team**
- 1 strength & stability group session at Waves with Charles
- +1-2 optional extra sessions at home if that works for you
— A simple yet effective programme —
*the intake session is charged SEPARATELY to the running programme but is required.
** there will be 3 groups, walkers, walkers to runners and runners. Depending on your goals and results from the intake you will be in a specific group.
Starting the week 19th February (after Krokus vakantie)
- Wednesday PM: walk / run groups
- Saturday AM: strenth / stability focus in small groups (9h, 10h & 11h)
- Those who would like to walk / run with confidence and enjoy everyday life
- New parents just getting back into movement and exercise
- Wanting to hike over the summer and build up
- Have tried a start to run in the past but it just isn’t clicking
- I hate running! But would love to love it (this is for you
- Really anyone who would like to move and have confidence running after their grandkids, or running to get a train, or would like to go hiking in summer, or in the future would like to run 5km!
€320 for the 12 week programme (24 in person sessions)
€70 for your intake session
Keen for more info?
We will be hosting two free info evenings at Waves with Charles!
- Monday 15th January @ 19h30
- Wednesday 24th January @ 19h30
Book your spot for the info sessions below, or if you would like to register already please email email@example.com and we will organise your intake session with Justine or Charles in the first 2 weeks of Feb to get you started!