Are you seeking top-notch physiotherapy services in Leuven that go beyond traditional methods? Look no further than Waves, where we redefine physiotherapy with our holistic approach and a team of 11 dedicated therapists. At Waves, we believe in active treatment models that deliver lasting results and empower our clients to take control of their rehabilitation journey. We are proud to embed ourselves within the biopsycosocial model of health and to encourage you to be active in your health journey. Truely understanding you; your goals, your barriers, your circumstances are paramount to effective long-term change and health management.
This is the Waves difference.Here at Waves we are also firm believers in multidiscplinary care, meeting regularly to discuss cases and to put forward a united front forward. Our physiotherapists often work together with other health practitioners to create the most effective treatment programme for you.
What Sets Waves Apart?
- A Holistic Approach: Waves takes a unique approach to physiotherapy, focusing on holistic care that goes beyond quick fixes. Our team of 11 therapists is dedicated to providing treatments that address the root causes of your issues, ensuring long-lasting relief and improved well-being.
- Expertise Beyond Measure: At Waves, you are in the hands of highly qualified professionals. Our therapists hold Master’s degrees and boast a collective experience of more than 50 advanced training certifications. From hand therapy to jaw treatment, hyperventilation management to sports rehabilitation, and post-surgical recovery, our therapists are experts in a wide range of specialties.
- Empowerment Through Education: We believe that knowledge is the key to successful rehabilitation. Waves places a heavy emphasis on patient education, ensuring that you understand your condition and treatment plan thoroughly. We empower you to become an active participant in your own recovery journey.
What we offer
Our therapists have experience across a wide variety of injuries and health conditions. They specialise in the following areas;
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Sports injuries
- Cardiorespiratory rehab
- Neurological conditions
- Chronic pain
- Women’s health
- Pre- and post-natal exercise therapy
- Hand/ﬁnger rehab
- Dry Needling
- Myofascial therapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Extensive focus on exercise therapy
- Thorough evaluation and background questioning
- Support for positive behavioral change
- Lifestyle coaching
- Anatomy Trains
- Aish Shinde
- Bavo Wouters
- Carlotta De Witte
- Caro Cuypers
- Charles Deflandre
- Edith Lookman
- Femke Rits
- Maarten Wuyts
- Sarah De Canniere
- Sven Verhavert
- Zoë Brouwers
€32 Level 1 physio Aish, Charles, Maarten, Sven and Zoë
€35 Level 2 physio Bavo, Carlotta, Caro, Edith, Femke, Sarah
€38 Level 3 physio /
Depending on the therapist’s experience, we apply different rates to reflect the therapists’ experience and expertise in their remuneration.
There are file charges in physiotherapy for the first 9 sessions. These are added to the amounts mentioned above and reimbursed in full by the mutuality.